- Salinas Valley Pride- FIVE $1,000 scholarships! Due May 31, 2021 Apply here
- Alisal Union Teacher Association Scholarship click here
- LULAC scholarship app. Due March 31, 2021
- $1,000 Scholarship for Future Japanese Language & Culture Major at CSUMB click here to apply
- Attending Hartnell College? Apply for a number of scholarships at Hartnell. Click here
- KFC Reach Educational Grant $3,000 Due Date March 25, 2021 The REACH Educational Grant Program helps employees at participating KFC U.S. restaurants pursue their dreams of going to college. Employees of any age, any position, pursuing any degree can receive money to help them attend the accredited four-year or two-year college of their choice. The money can also be used at trade/vocational schools and for graduate study.
Boule Foundation Scholarship - $4,000 - 5 Awards (Deadline: March 29, 2021) To be eligible for the scholarship a student must: A) Be graduating from high school in the spring of 2021 and entering college as freshmen in the fall. B) Be of African descent and possess a minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Enterprise Scholarship - $1,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: March 31, 2021) To be eligible for the scholarship a student must: A) Be a high school student planning on attending full-time or part-time in the fall term at an accredited two-or four-year college, university, or trade/vocational school.
Beyond the Cure Ambassador Scholarship - $3,500 - 58 Awards (Deadline: March 31, 2021) To be eligible for the scholarship a student must: A) Be accepted into a post-secondary school for the fall semester of upcoming academic year B) Be a childhood cancer survivor under the age of 25 and diagnosed before the age of 18 with cancer or a high grade or anaplastic brain tumor.
Young American Creative Patriotic Scholarship - $10,000 - 8 Awards (Deadline: March 31, 2021) To be eligible for the scholarship a student must: A) Be in grades 9-12 by the March 31 deadline and enrolled in a public, private or parochial high school or home study program in the United States.
- University of the Aftermarket Foundation Scholarship - $10,000 - 80 Awards (Deadline: Mar. 31, 2021) To be eligible for the scholarship a student must:
A) Be a graduating high school senior planning to be a full-time student in one of the following disciplines: Automotive, Heavy Duty, or Collision Repair School.
NDTA Scholarship Program - $1,000 - 10 Awards (Deadline: April 15, 2021) To be eligible for the scholarship a student must: A) Be a high school or college student pursuing an education in logistics, transportation, or passenger travel. (B) Attend full time in Fall 2021
American Culinary Federation Scholarships - $2,500 - 10 Awards (Deadline: April 30, 2021) To be eligible for the scholarship a student must: A) Be an exemplary student and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher. B) Be currently accepted to the institution with a culinary, pastry or food service-related major.
Code Wizards HQ Educational Scholarship - $2,500 - 1 Award (Deadline: May 1, 2021) To be eligible for the scholarship a student must: A) Be a high school senior with at least a 3.5 GPA. B) Be planning to study in a STEM program.
Brower Youth Award - $3,000 - 6 Awards (Deadline: May 14, 2021) To be eligible for the scholarship a student must: A) Be a youth environmental change leader living in North America. B) Be between the ages of 13 and 22.
PHCC Educational Foundation Scholarships - $2,500 - 56 Awards (Deadline: May 1, 2021) To be eligible for the scholarship a student must: A) Be currently enrolled in or plan to enroll in a PHCC-approved plumbing or HVACR apprentice program.
African-American Journalism Scholarship - $1,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: May 11, 2021) To be eligible for the scholarship a student must: A) Be attending college or university no later than September of 2021. B) Be an African-American student planning on studying towards a career in journalism.
- Agriculture/Agribusiness Scholarships Click here
- California Women for Agriculture. Must have a 3.0 gpa, employed as farm laborer OR have at least one parent who has been employed as a farm laborer for 2 consecutive seasons. Deadline March 10, 2021 Application here
- California Strawberry Scholarship For HS seniors planning on enrolling full time in community college, university or trade school. Award range $200-$5,000 Parent/guardian must be currently employed in strawberry harvest plus last 2 consecutive seasons. (Applicants may also qualify if they are employed as a California strawberry fieldworker). Deadline Feb 15
- January-February Scholarships FastWeb click
- Union Plus Scholarship Due Jan 31 Current and retired members of participating unions, their spouses and their dependent children click here
- College Board Opportunity Scholarship click here
- Elk's Scholarship- Current seniors + U.S. Citizens application here
- Maya Cinema scholarship-Completed applications must be submitted to your local Maya Cinemas at Guest Services OR emailed to email@example.com with an email subject line: MEF Salinas- Last name, First name. Click here
- Burke Weber Memorial Scholarship: Up to $2, 000 for Salinas Valley High School Students pursuing a degree in Pharmacy or Agriculture Due April 19, 2019 Application
- Abott & Fenner Scholarship The A&F Scholarships ($1,000) are available to all high school juniors and seniors as well as all students currently registered in any accredited post secondary institution. June 12, 2021 deadline.
- Community Foundation for Monterey County: Monterey County students can use 1 application for 30 different scholarship opportunities.
- Yellow Brick Road Due April up to $2,500
- Ocean Mist Due April 1 Essay, 2 letters of reference. 7 ($1,000) Academic Scholarships
- B. Davis Scholarship Due: May 22 Available to Juniors and Seniors
- 2019-2020 Scholarship Guide- Congresswoman Lucille Roybal-Allard Hundreds of Scholarships, Internships, Fellowships, and Other Opportunities by monthly deadline
- MALDEF Scholarship Resource Guide Guide by monthly deadline. Many scholarships do not inquire about immigration status.
- California Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation Scholarship All California residents can apply. Applications available mid-March
- 2021 Immigrants Rising: Scholarships that don't require proof of U.S. citizenship or residency
- I can afford College State wide campaign on financial aid awareness at California's 113 community college systems
- Monterey Bay Career Connect
- Scholarship for student care-givers
- AES Engineering Due October 6
Janet Hedlund Scholarship (due 2/1/20)
Hartnell College Scholarship 2020-2021
3M Scholarship Essay
Irene Agosta Memorial Award
SVPC Scholarship Due May
California Association of Collectors
Future Citizens Foundation (Pay it Forward)