Welcome to LPMS Library
Placing a library book on hold for checkout:
All library books can now be checked out by placing them on hold. You must put the book(s) on hold online. You may check out 2 library books at a time. Follow these instructions for placing books on hold:
- Go to the student portal > Find Applications > Scroll down and click on Destiny Library > Click on La Paz Middle School > Click on Destiny Discover on the right side of the screen > Click on Log In in the upper right hand corner of the screen
Username : your ID#
Password : P@ssw0rd (Use a capital P and 0 is the number zero).
- Search for a book and make sure it’s in your ZPD(reading/AR) level. Once you find a book, click on the linked title and click on "hold it".
- If the book is available, library staff will check it out to your library account.
- You will be notified by email that your book(s) is/are ready for pick up at the MPR (cafeteria).
- You may borrow the book(s) for one month.
- Please be responsible by turning in your library books on time, there may be other students waiting to read them!
- Books may be returned at the MPR(cafeteria), to Mrs. Nieto or Mrs. Marin.
- Library (MPR) hours: Monday thru Friday 8:15 am - 3:45 pm
If you have any issues with logging in to Destiny, contact us by email, or stop by the MPR.