- SALINAS UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT
- SUHSD News & Features
Return to Headlines
The following administrative appointment was made by the Board at the June 11, 2019 Board Meeting:
Rosa Coronado, EdD - Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources.
The following administrative appointment was made by the Board at the May 28, 2019 Board Meeting:
Joe Macdonald - Principal at Everett Alvarez High School
The following administrative appointment was made by the Board at the May 14, 2019 Board Meeting:
Kimberlee Chamberlain - Assistant Principal at Harden Middle School
WMS ASSISTANT PRINCIPALS
Leland Hansen is currently an Assistant Principal at the Dual Language Academy of Monterey Peninsula Unified School District. He has taught at Los Arboles Middle School and Crumpton Elementary School.
Sandra Gutierrez is currently an Assistant Principal with the North Monterey County Unified School District. She has taught in the Pajaro Valley Unified School District, where she was also an EL Specialist and an After School Program Coordinator.
At the April 9th Board Meeting the following administrative appointments were made.
Claudia Aguilar - NSHS Assistant Principal
- 07/01/17 - present - North Salinas High School, Director of Student Activities
- 07/01/2014 - 06/30/2017 - La Paz Middle School - Counselor/Activities Director
- 11/01/2005 - 06/30/2014 - University of Santa Cruz - College Facilitator, Outreach Counselor
- 08/10/99 - 01/20/2002 - Greenfield High School, Instructional Assistant
- Masters of Arts in Counselors Education/PPS Credential, San Jose State University
- B.A. in Liberal Studies, Minor in Spanish, Cal State Monterey Bay
- A.A. in Transfer Studies, Hartnell Community College
Yolanda Campos - Martin - RSJHS Assistant Principal
- 07/01/2018 - present - Washington Middle School, Assistant Principal Greenfield High School, Instructional Assistant
- 08/2010 - 07/2018 - Everett Alvarez High School, Academic Counselor
- 10/2007 - 06/2010 - Everett Alvarez High School, Migrant Education Counselor
- 08/2006 - 10/2007 - Alisal High School, Principals Secretary
- Leaders in Educational Leadership Program, Santa Clara Office of Education
- Masters in Educational Counseling and Student Personnel, San Jose State University
- Bachelors in Business Administration, California State University Monterey Bay